• The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• Check-in and check-out time is 12.00 pm.
• A valid government-issued ID proof is must at the time of check-in. The following identification proofs can only are accepted: Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport.
• PAN cards will not be considered as a valid ID card.
• Married couple must carry and show the necessary ID proof at the front desk at the time of check-in or risk cancellation of booking.
• Children under the age of 5 will have free accommodation and do not need to be booked for an extra bed.
• Booking an extra bed will incur additional charges.
• Pets are not permitted in the hotel and restaurant.
• Smoking and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the Hotel premises.
• In case of early departure, the Hotel reserves the right to charge for the remaining nights pre-booked by the guest.
• The Hotel may vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any stage without prior notice.
• The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and until you have received your confirmation number.
• If a booking is cancelled 2 days before check-in time, 100% refund will be given. Otherwise there’ll be no refund.
• Confirmation and cancellation policy might be different in case of special offers or packages. In case different policies are applied they will be notified into the reservation.
The Hotel and its employees shall not be liable for any damages caused in connection with:
• Any delays or cancellations. In case a traveller have to cut his/her vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveller's responsibility.
• Monetary crises, political problems, social unrest, electrical outages due to weather, economic changes, mechanical maintenance, for any losses, damages, claims, costs, delays, expenses, or loss of satisfaction, of any nature resulting from events beyond our reasonable control.
• Absence of travel documents, ID proof, etc. where required.
• Loss of items that are not secured, or for losses incurred when the rooms are not locked.